Canon has indicated that the EOS R5 is basically a mirrorless substitute for the 5D Mark IV, which is certainly one of Canon’s hottest DSLRs and the workhorse of selection for all kinds of photographers throughout plenty of genres. In case you are a type of folks and questioning how the EOS R5 compares, take a look at this complete video evaluation.
Coming to you from John Gress, this wonderful video evaluation compares the Canon EOS R5 to the 5D Mark IV. Little doubt, the 5D Mark IV is a really well-balanced digicam, however the EOS R5 actually steps up one other degree, not less than in line with its specs on paper, which embrace:
- 45-megapixel sensor
- 12 fps steady burst charge with mechanical shutter, 20 fps with digital shutter
- 5-axis in-body picture stabilization
- 1.053 AF factors with Deep Studying expertise that gives improved monitoring and Twin Pixel CMOS AF II
- Excessive-resolution 5.76m-dot digital viewfinder with 120 fps refresh charge
- 3.2″ vari-angle rear touchscreen
- Native ISO vary of 100-51,200 (expandable to 102,400)
- 8K uncooked video at 30 fps, 4K video at 120 fps
- 5 GHz and a couple of.four GHz Wi-Fi
Altogether, the EOS R5 seems to be to be a extremely succesful digicam for all kinds of taking pictures situations; take a look at the video above for Gress’ full ideas.