This fall impressed Cole Slaw Recipe is easy to place collectively and is filled with apples, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds! Excellent on BBQ, Sloppy Joes, or as a facet salad along with your meal!
Serve this on prime of my Pumpkin Sloppy Joes for a straightforward fall dinner which I will likely be sharing tomorrow!
This Selfmade Cole Slaw Recipe Has Main Fall Vibes!
I do know Cole Slaw would possibly appear to be a random recipe to have right here on my website…however stick with me. I’m a HUGE salad lady. I just about dwell on salads all through the week. I imply HELLO, it’s a must to have steadiness someplace if you’re consuming cookies on a regular basis.
Plus, I spotted that cole slaw is definitely one thing I make fairly steadily and I’ve by no means shared a recipe with you guys!
We eat cole slaw on a regular basis on BBQ and I normally simply whip it up as an afterthought. However I believed it may be enjoyable to take my common recipe and provides it a fall twist with the addition of apples, dried cranberries and salty pumpkin seeds.That is considered one of my favourite slaw recipes ever!
What Do You Must Make Fall Cole Slaw?
The ingredient checklist is fairly easy!
- Greek Yogurt
- Apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Cole slaw combine
- Granny Smith apple
- Dried cranberries
- Pumpkin seeds
And right here’s the beauty of cole slaw…you may actually adapt it fairly closely! I’m going to offer you some choices.
If You Don’t Have…
- Greek Yogurt – Use all mayonnaise. Or use bitter cream as an alternative!
- Mayo – Use all Greek yogurt OR mashed avocado OR hummus
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Use every other sort of vinegar OR sub in mustard.
- Honey – Use agave syrup, or 1 to 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar OR you may go away it out totally!
- Granny Smith Apples – Any sort of apple OR sliced grapes OR mango OR go away it out!
- Dried cranberries – Dried Cherries OR raisins OR omit them!
- Pumpkin Seeds – Pecans OR walnuts OR pistachios.
Do You Have To Use Pre-bagged Cole Slaw Combine?
Completely not! I discover the packaged cole slaw combine to be very handy, however you may shred your individual mixture of cabbage if you wish to. I desire Napa Cabbage. Additionally don’t neglect to grate about half cup of carrots to go in as nicely!
What Can You Serve This Slaw On?
Listed below are just a few of my favorites sandwiches to prime with this slaw:
This fall impressed cole slaw recipe is easy to place collectively and is filled with apples, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds! Excellent on BBQ, Sloppy Joes, or as a facet salad along with your meal!
- 3/four cup Greek Yogurt
- 1/four cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/four cup honey
- half teaspoon kosher salt
- half teaspoon recent floor black pepper
- 1 (14- ounce) bag cole slaw combine
- 1 giant granny smith apple, peeled and diced
- half cup dried cranberries
- 1/Three cup salted pumpkin seeds
- In a medium bowl whisk collectively the yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Put aside.
- In a big bowl combine collectively the cole slaw, apples, dried cranberries, and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour the dressing on prime of the cole slaw combination and stir to coat.
- Cowl and chill for at the least an hour earlier than serving to permit the flavors to mix.
Retailer hermetic within the fridge for as much as Three days.
Key phrases:: cookies and cups, cole slaw, cabbage, salad recipe
Need To Save This Recipe?
PIN for later: