Hasselblad has introduced the overall availability of its 907X 50C medium format digital camera equipment, in addition to the accent grip and optical viewfinder. The digital camera was launched over a yr in the past, and up till now a restricted version Moon Landing kit was the one solution to get one – however these bought out fairly shortly.
The usual manufacturing 907X physique with the CFV II 50C again will price €6590 / £5990 / CNY¥48000 together with tax / $6399 excluding gross sales tax and can ship on the finish of August. The 907X Management Grip might be of €749 / £679 / CNY¥5990 / $729 (no US tax) and the optical finder €499 / £459 / CNY¥3990 / $499. The restricted version Moon-Touchdown equipment that got here in a matt black end with black trim price $7500/ €7475/ £6990.
The 907X digital camera physique accepts lenses from the XCD vary designed for the X1D collection cameras, however may use the HC/HCD, V system and XPan lenses by way of adapters. The CFV II 50C again incorporates a 50MP sensor, twin SD card slots, USB-C and Wi-Fi in addition to the flexibility to report 2.7K video. For extra info see the Hasselblad website.
Press info – For fast launch Gothenburg, Sweden 12 August 2020
HASSELBLAD 907 X 50 C NOW AVAILABLE
COMBINING OUR LEGACY WITH YOUR FUTURE
A UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERIENCE WITH FULL SYSTEM MODULARITY
Launched as an idea in June 2019 and now out there to buy, the 907X 50C mirrorless medium format digital digital camera is comprised of the modernised CFV II 50C digital again and the model new 907X digital camera physique, connecting Hasselblad’s photographic legacy and future into one system.
With an impressive medium format 50-megapixel CMOS sensor (43.eight x 32.9 mm), the CFV II 50C digital again allows use with most V System cameras created from 1957 and onwards along with third celebration technical or view cameras. The CFV II 50C incorporates a sensible 3.2in 2.36Ok dot tilting rear show with full contact help and Hasselblad’s famend person interface for settings, picture overview, and menu naviga- tion. Customers of earlier CFV digital backs will admire the brand new totally built-in battery design, the identical used on the X System, which reduces total measurement and with the choice to recharge in-camera by way of the USB-C port. Combining its iconic aesthetics with a chrome edge physique end along with fashionable tech- nology, the CFV II 50C provides a nod to Hasselblad’s historical past mixed with the model’s world-renowned picture high quality.
Coupling the CFV II 50C with the 907X, Hasselblad’s smallest medium format digital camera physique ever, creates a extremely compact package deal. This mixture presents a really distinct photographic expertise, together with the traditional waist-level capturing type of the V System enabled by the CFV II 50C’s tilt display. With the 907X, the photographer positive factors entry to the entire high-quality X System Lenses along with an unlimited vary of Hasselblad optics by way of adapters, together with the H System, V System, and XPan Lenses. As well as, the 907X allows compatibility with a variety of third-party adapters and lenses. Equipment that fantastically complement the mix embrace the 907X Management Grip and 907X Optical Viewfinder.
Key options for the 907X 50C:
• Giant medium format 50MP 43.eight x 32.9 mm CMOS sensor
• 14 stops of dynamic vary
• Hasselblad HNCS
• Captures 16-bit RAW photographs and full decision JPEGs
• Excessive-resolution 3.2-inch 2.36Ok dot contact and tilt display
• Easy dwell view expertise with a excessive body fee of 60fps
• Video: 2.7k (2720 x 1530) and Full HD (1920 x 1080) / Video covers full sensor width in a 16:9 ratio
• Intuitive person interface with swipe and pinch contact controls
• Inside battery slot with the choice to recharge in-camera by way of the USB-C port (similar battery used on the X System)
• Compatibility with most V System cameras created from 1957 and onwards along with third celebration technical or view cameras
• Full compatibility with all XCD Lenses
• Full compatibility with HC/HCD Lenses together with AF with non-obligatory XH Lens Adapter (guide focus solely with HC 120 Macro and HC 120 Macro II)
• Compatibility with V System Lenses, XPan Lenses, and third-party lenses utilizing XV, XPan and third- celebration lens adapters, respectively
• Twin UHS-II SD card slots
• Audio in/out connectors
• Flash in/out connectors
• Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and USB-C connection, enabling tethered capturing
• Moveable workflow with Phocus Cell 2 help*
• Non-obligatory equipment, together with chrome completed 907X Management Grip for fast entry to major picture features and 907X Optical Viewfinder for handy eye-level capturing
• 907X ultra-thin and lightweight weight physique converts CFV II 50C digital again into digital SWC
• 907X 50C weight: 740 g (CFV II 50C: 540 g / 907X Digicam Physique: 200 g)
The 907X 50C has an MSRP of €6590 / £5990 / CNY¥48000 together with VAT and $6399 excluding gross sales tax.
The 907X Management Grip has an MSRP of €749 / £679 / CNY¥5990 together with VAT and $729 excluding gross sales tax.
The 907X Optical Viewfinder has an MSRP of €499 / £459 / CNY¥3990 together with VAT and $499 excluding
gross sales tax.
All merchandise can be found to order at this time, and delivery will start from the top of August. Go to www.hasselblad.com/cfv-ii-50c-907x/ to see extra concerning the 907X 50C.
*Replace for Phocus Cell 2 for iPad and a model new Phocus Cell 2 for iPhone to be launched quickly. This replace for Phocus Cell 2 will allow Dwell View, permitting for Focus Peaking, management of Depth-of- Area, setting AF space positioning and the flexibility to simulate publicity, all from the Dwell View display in Phocus Cell 2.