A very good 35mm lens with a large most aperture is likely one of the most versatile optics virtually any photographer can personal and is commonly the lens of alternative for lots of eventualities. If you happen to shoot Fuji and are in search of such a lens, take a look at this nice evaluation of the Fujinon XF 23mm f/2 R WR.
- Two aspherical parts for diminished distortion and spherical aberrations and elevated sharpness
- Tremendous EBC coating for diminished flares and ghosting and elevated distinction even in sturdy lighting conditions
- Stepping motor for quick and quiet autofocus for video work
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm for smoother bokeh
- Climate-sealing for moisture- and dust-resistance
One other factor price noting is that the lens is sort of small, measuring simply 2.04 inches (51.9 mm) lengthy and weighing 6.35 oz (180 g), making it a superb companion to the corporate’s small X sequence cameras. And at $449, the Fujinon XF 23mm f/2 R WR can be fairly an reasonably priced lens for quite a lot of purposes. Take a look at the video above for Abbott’s full ideas.